Sunday, June 28, 2009

Christian Law Association/ Homeschool Legal Advantage

I know that I haven't been the best at keeping up on my blog lately... I can make an excuse if you want one. Tonight though I just wanted to share a link to something I think many may be interested in. I'm sure many of you have heard of the Christian Law Association started by Bro. David Gibbs. They now have an off shoot specifically for Homeschool defense. My pastor shared this with us and we are going to look further into it.


www.homeschoollegaladvantage.com


"HLA is an outreach of the Christian Law Association (CLA). We are an organization of experienced attorneys who are only a phone call away. Our attorneys provide your family with legal representation and practical advice regarding home education and compliance with homeschool laws. The CLA has served families since 1969 with resources and information. We have successfully defended over 8,000 educational freedom related cases. CLA has assembled a dedicated team of educators, experienced homeschool parents, attorneys and homeschool graduates to form a division specifically charged with protecting the rights of homeschoolers."


No comments: