Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh taste and see that the Lord is good. I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. We did, and as always we had a feast worthy of a king.

What am I thankful for this Thanksgiving.
  1. First, My salvation. How great his love towards me that he would sacrafice his only begotten son for my soul's sake.
  2. My wife. I praise God for his abundant grace and mercy that he would give me a longsuffering help meet to put up with me. With out her my life wouldn't be complete.
  3. My children. The fruit of the womb is his reward. How awesome a responsibility to care for the God of the universes' treasures.
  4. My testimony. His strength pulled me out of the muck and the mire of this world. In my weakness his strength is made perfect.

No comments: